1. Advanced Surface Laser Ablation: A True No-Touch Technique, June 2011
M. Aslanides, MD, PHD, MBA, FRCOPHTH; S. Padroni, MD, MRCOPHTH, MSc. Cataract & Refractive Surgery Today Europe, Supplement, June 2011.
2. Single-Step Transepithelial PRK (Trans-PRK) vs Alcohol-Assisted PRK in Myopia and Compound Myopic Astigmatism Correction.
Kaluzny BJ, Cieslinska I, Mosquera SA, Verma S. Medicine, February 2016.
3. A pharmalogical modification of pain and epithelial healing in contemporary transepithelial all-surface laser ablation (ASLA)
Ioannis M Aslanides, Vasilis D Selimis, Nikolaos V Bessis, Panagiotis N Georgoudis. Clinical Ophthalmology, 2015
4. One-Step Transepithelial Photorefractive Keratectomy (Trans-PRK) With Mitomycin C as an Early Treatment for LASIK Flap Buttonhole Formation.
Abdulaal MR, Wehbe HA, Awwad ST. Journal of Refractive Surgery, January 2015.
5. Pain, wound healing and refractive comparison of mechanical and transepithelial debridement in photorefractive keratectomy (Trans-PRK) for myopia: Results of 1 year follow-up.
Celik U, Bozkurt E, Celik B, Demirok A, Yilmaz OF. Contact Lens Anterior Eye. July 28, 2014.
6. Introducing a new techinique for transepithelial surface ablation (TransPRK).
Sajjad Mughal, Arif Sokwala, Vaishali Patel and Amir Hamid describe the latest method, a new addition to the armoury for surface ablations. Optician, November 2014.
7. Comparison of Clinical Results between Transepithelial Photorefractive Keratectomy and Brush Photorefractive Keratectomy.
Hyunseung Kang, MD, Chul Myong Choe, MD, Tae Hoon Choi, MD, PhD, Se Kyung Kim, MD. ournal of Korean Ophthalmological Society, September 2014.
8. A Clinical and Confocal Microscopic Comparison of Transepithelial PRK (Trans-PRK) and LASEK for Myopia.
Safak Korkmaz,Kamil Bilgihan, Sabahattin Sul, Ahmet Hondur. Journal of Ophthalmology. July 2014.
9. Transepithelial photorefractive keratectomy (Trans-PRK) versus conventional alcohol-assisted photorefractive keratectomy (PRK) for correction of mild and moderate myopia.
Waleed A. Ghobashy, Mohamed E. Shahin, Karem A. Kolkailah. Journal of Egyptian Ophthalmological Society, June 2014.
10. On-line pachymetry outcome of ablation in aberration free mode TransPRK.
Adib-Moghaddam S, Arba-Mosquera S, Salmanian B, Omidvari AH, Noorizadeh F. European Journal of Ophthalmology, June 2014.
11. Spectral OCT with speckle contrast reduction for evaluation of the healing process after PRK and transepithelial PRK (TransPRK).
Kaluzny B J, Szkulmowski M, Bokowska DM, Wojtkowski M, Gora M, Wojtkowski M. Biomedical Optical Express, April 2014.
12. Transepithelial Photorefractive Keratectomy (TransPRK) with Cross-linking for Keratoconus.
A. N. Mukherjee, V. Selimis and I. Aslanides. The Open Ophthalmology Journal, October 2013.
13. Theoretical analyses of the refractive implications of trans-epithelial PRK (TransPRK) ablations
Arba Mosquera S, Awwad ST, British Journal of Ophthalmology, July 2013.
14. Consecutive myopia correction with transepithelial (TransPRK) versus alcohol-assisted photorefractive keratectomy (PRK) in contralateral eyes.
M. H. A. Luger, MD; T. Ewering, Dipl-Ing (FH); S.Arba-Mosquera, MSc, PhD. Journal of Cataract & Refractive Surgery, August 2012.
15. Transepithelial photorefractive keratectomy (TransPRK) mode using SCHWIND ESIRIS excimer laser.
Dong-Mei Wang; Yi Du; Guang-Sheng Chen; Liu-Song Tang, and Jian-Feng He. International Journal of Ophthalmology, June 2012.
16. Comparison of single-step reverse transepithelial all-surface (TransPRK) laser ablation (ASLA) to alcohol-assisted photorefractive keratectomy (PRK).
M. Aslanides, S. Padroni, S. Arba Mosquera, A. Ioannides, A. Mukherjee. Clinical Ophthalmology, June 2012.
17. Transepithelial photorefractive keratectomy (TransPRK) : Clinical Results
Fadlallah A, Fahed D, Khalil K, Dunia I, Menassa J, El Rami H, Chlela E, Fahed S. Journal of Cataract & Refractive Surgery, October 2011.
18. Simultaneous aspheric wavefront-guided transepithelial photorefractive keratectomy (TransPRK) and phototherapeutic keratectomy (PRK) to correct aberrations and refractive errors after corneal surgery
M. Camellin, MD; S. Arba Mosquera, MSc. Journal of Cataract & Refractive Surgery, July 2010.
19. Laser corneal refractive surgery in the twenty-first century: a review of the impact of refractive surgery on high-order aberrations (and vice versa).
S. Arba Mosquera, M. C. Arbelaez, D. de Ortueta. Journal of Modern Optics, July 2010.